The Fall CSA season will last approximately 11 weeks, starting the week of October 1st through the week of December 10th.
Location options for picking up your weekly CSA box are-
- Saturday (8am-12pm @ High Street Farmers Market in Jackson)
- Saturday (2-6pm @ Hardware for Her inside Revell Ace Hardware Deville Plaza in Jackson)
- Tuesday ( on farm pick-up from 4pm- 6pm)
- Wednesday (4-6pm @ Delta Meat Market in Cleveland)
- Wednesday (4-6pm @ Downtown Butcher and Mercantile in Greenville)
- Wednesday (4-6pm @ Chef Pat Nolen's 605 Louisville Ave, Monroe, LA)
- Thursday pickup ( 4 pm - 6 pm @ M7 Coffee Shop in Ridgeland)
The cost is $330 ($30 a week). You can order by adding the CSA to your cart. We are also offering "lettuce shares" from Salad Days Produce.
We are offering "lettuce shares" of Salad Days Produce Hydroponic Lettuce. If you are interested in receiving hydroponic lettuce in addition to your weekly box, please add to cart. Total cost is $44 to receive one head of lettuce each week (add as many heads as you would like to receive each week).
Shares are limited so please contact us as soon as possible and secure your spot below.
Here's a list of what we are planting:
- Cabbage (Red, Green, Savoy and Napa)
- Swiss Chard
- Kale (multiple varieties)
- Collard Greens
- Mustard Greens
- Turnip Greens
- Summer Squash
- Winter Squash
- Tomatoes (heirloom, cherry and beefsteak)
- Sweet and Hot Peppers